Gymnastics & Cheer Academy
COPYRIGHT © 2018 ALL PRO GYMNASTICS & CHEER ACADEMY. • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • 410-379-5439
full day of gymnastics, games, arts
and crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends. Day camps
start September 7 and runs through the school year whenever school is closed. If you are between the
ages of 4 -14 come join us for some adventure. Call 410-379-5439
MARYLAND STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL CAMPERS TO HAVE A MEDICAL REGISTRATION FORM ON FILE
Ages 4 years -14 years old
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Full Day Hours:
9am-4pm (full day program, bring a lunch and two snacks)
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAMP CAREFULLY, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR CAMP CHANGES OR ABSENCES.
2022-2023 School Year Day camp schedule are as follows:
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program Tuition
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$325.00 for a full week
DROP IN $85.00 PER DAY
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days, late arrival or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon
* Bag lunch and drink
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear, shorts, shirt and socks)
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and Trampoline.
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength, flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top; along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.