Gymnastics & Cheer Academy
COPYRIGHT © 2018 ALL PRO GYMNASTICS & CHEER ACADEMY. • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • 410-379-5439
Full day of gymnastics, games, arts
and crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends. Day camps
start September 7 and runs through the school year whenever school is closed. If you are between the
ages of 4 -14 come join us for some adventure. Call 410-379-5439
Ages 4 years -14 years old
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Full Day Hours:
9am-4pm (full day program, bring a lunch and two snacks)
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAMP CAREFULLY, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR CAMP CHANGES OR ABSENCES.
2021-2022 School Year Day camp schedule are as follows:
September 7, 2021
September 16, 2021
October 15, 2021
November 4, 2021
November 24, 2021
January 17, 2022
January 24, 2022
February 1, 2022
February 21, 2022
May 3, 2022
Full Day Program
$65.00 A Day Pre-Registered
DROP IN $75.00 PER DAY
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days, late arrival or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon
* Bag lunch and drink (full day ONLY)
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear, shorts, shirt and socks)
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and Trampoline.
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength, flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top; along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.